Call for Speakers
Call For Speakers
Deadline for submissions
March 16, 2012
Enterprise Search Summit (ESS) returns to Washington DC on October 17-19 2012, again in conjunction with KMWorld, Taxonomy Boot Camp, and SharePoint Symposium. We seek dynamic speakers who can talk knowledgeably not only about the technical aspects of enterprise search but also about the business implications of successful implementations of enterprise search. How have you effectively met the search challenges within your organizations? Have you hit or missed your targets? We're interested in hearing both about successes and failures!
This is an exciting time to introduce the search innovations that will directly affect mission-critical operations. Share your expertise with colleagues at Enterprise Search Summit.
We invite you to submit a proposal to participate in this exciting conference. Click here to submit your proposal. The deadline for submitting proposals is March 16, 2012.
The audience at Enterprise Search Summit is well-informed and tech-savvy. We're looking for speakers who can 'wow' this audience with their insights into designing enterprise search so that it empowers business operations, enhances user experience, and allows workplace innovation to occur. We would like a mix a formal presentations and interactive panel participation. Case studies of search for intranets, specialized information systems, social networks, information al sites, ecommerce, or any combination are particularly welcome.
Possible topics (but don't let this limit your imagination!):
- E-discovery and risk management
- Search in social tools and the new social enterprise
- Multimedia—finding images, audio, video without breaking the bank
- Search based applications
- Scaling big—how to search a billion documents
- Analyzing and measuring search effectiveness
- Security and access challenges
- Migration to new, improved search technologies
- Web experience improvement
- Applying search optimization techniques
- Open source options
- Impact of the cloud on enterprise search
- Internal (intranet) communications and collaboration
- Mobile search challenges
- Enterprise search implementations in financial service, insurance, pharmaceutical, or media organizations
- Using search to maximize profits
- Facilitating innovation
If you would like to be considered as a speaker, please submit your ideas here. We will review submissions as they arrive, so don't delay in submitting your ideas!
We look forward to receiving your ideas and suggestions before the submission deadline of March 16, 2012.
Program Development Director, Enterprise Search Summit
Editor, ONLINE: Exploring Technology & Resources for Information Professionals