Call For Speakers
Deadline December 8, 2010
We are now accepting proposals to speak at Enterprise Search Summit Spring, which will be held May 10-11 in New York.
(Pre-conference sessions May 9). Click here
to submit a proposal. The deadline for submitting proposals is December 8, 2010.
We seek dynamic speakers who can talk knowledgeably about detailed aspects of how to implement and maximize search within an organization.
This year’s Summit will examine ways to leverage search tools, information architecture, classification, and other strategies and
technologies to help employees work smarter through the deployment of intelligent search solutions.
Ours is a well-informed, tech-savvy audience, so proposals should be specific and detailed. Consider topic such as:
- Integrating search into enterprise systems and workflow
- Customizing your search solution/ Task-specific search
- Open Source Search
- Best practices for search governance and measuring ROI
- Mobile Search
- Search and Cloud Computing
- Migrating your search engine
- Social search and social tagging strategies & solutions
- Search-enabled decision making
- Business intelligence, data mining & content analytics
- Measuring search satisfaction
- Optimizing the interface and user experience
- Navigational tools—context, facets, entity extraction, clustering, and visualization
- Emerging trends, the future of search
- Semantics, Natural Language Processing
- Overcoming information overloadv
- Search for compliance, records management, and eDiscovery
- Categorization techniques
- Semantic Search
- Query Federation & Federated Search
If you represent a company that has an enterprise search software product, your best chance to be on our program is to collaborate
with a customer and submit a case study to be presented by them, following the guidelines above and on the website. You must include
contact information for the customer/client speaker to indicate they have agreed to participate.
Thank you. I look forward to receiving your proposals.
Enterprise Search Summit Conference Chair
Editorial Director, Enterprise Group, Information Today, Inc.