Tools, Technologies & Strategies - Evolving For Success
Enterprise search is evolving. New tools and technologies dictate new strategies. This year’s Enterprise Search Summit focuses on the supporting tools and technologies that lead to successful implementations. Whether your interest concerns internal search or customer-facing websites, presentations at Enterprise Search Summit give you practical information that you can act on when you return to your workplace.
We’ve engineered this year's Enterprise Search Summit with lots of room for interaction, with panel discussions and provocative talks. Whether your interests lie in upgrading existing search platforms, cutting through the complexities of search technologies, designing your own system, using search to enhance business intelligence, putting information in the cloud, taming your Big Data, analyzing and measuring your search effectiveness, or implementing search in new environments, we’ve got something for you! Join us at Enterprise Search Summit in New York and be part of the evolution of search. Learn about the tools, technologies, and strategies that will benefit your organization and justify funding for search projects.
Who Should Attend
- Search managers
- Line-of-business departmental managers
- IT managers
- Information and knowledge architects
- Compliance and legal officers
- Customer experience/customer care managers
- Intranet/portal managers
- Systems engineers
- Search strategists
- Executive VPs and directors
- Web publishers and developers
- Information professionals
- Content managers
- Knowledge management professionals
- Information governance directors
- Financial executive
- Anyone charged with evolving search within their organizations
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about new tools and technologies you need to make search work.
- Get the latest insights from enterprise search experts.
- Exchange ideas about open source solutions.
- Figure out where apps, mobile, and semantics can help you.
- Discover the implications of Big Data.
- Hear comparisons of search technologies that affect real business solutions.
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers.
- Find realistic information in case studies from practitioners.
- Understand the role of taxonomies and the user experience inside the firewall.
- Find inspiration to help your bottom line.
- Discuss search problems with your peers and find solutions.
Market Insight Panels
During the conference, Enterprise Search Summit is embedding six special “market insight” sessions. These sessions are planned to examine specific search-based business solutions that are currently provided in the marketplace and to explain the business application challenges these solutions are designed to address. The Market Insight Panels will inform you of individual producers’ solutions to search problems and applications—at no extra charge!
Enterprise Search Showcase
A vibrant marketplace for enterprise search companies, the Enterprise Search Showcase features the top companies in the industry and offers attendees the opportunity to explore new developments in product and service solutions. The Showcase is an excellent place to look for a particular product, evaluate competing systems, and keep up with the latest trends.