Call For Speakers
Share Your Expertise
We invite you to submit a proposal to participate in this exciting conference. The deadline for submitting proposals is December 21, 2012.
Enterprise search has evolved. Strategies change. New tools and technologies can lead to business performance success. But the choices are complex. Which has your attention? Mobile? Taxonomies? Improved crawling? Text and content analytics? Social? Open source? Cloud? The emergence of Big Data?
These and more have had a profound effect on the evolution of enterprise search. Our question to you is: How have they affected you and your organization?
Come share your knowledge, your discoveries, and your experiences at the 9th annual Enterprise Search Summit in New York City on May 21 - 22, 2013.
We seek dynamic speakers who can speak not only about the technical aspects of enterprise search but also about the business implications of successful deployments. This is an exhilarating time for enterprise-wide innovations, as they directly affect mission-critical operations.
How To Share Your Expertise With Colleagues At Enterprise Search Summit
We invite you to submit a proposal to participate in this exciting conference. Click here to submit your proposal. The deadline for submitting proposals is December 21, 2012.
The audience at Enterprise Search Summit is well informed and tech-savvy. We're looking for speakers who can 'wow' this audience with their insights into designing enterprise search so that it empowers business operations, enhances user experience, and allows workplace innovation to occur. We would like a mix of formal presentations and interactive panel participation. Case studies of search (both internal and customer facing), social networks, ecommerce, or any combination are particularly welcome. Feel free to suggest something different from the normal conference presentation.
Possible topics (but don't let this limit your imagination!):
- Searching big data and open data repositories
- The convergence of search and business intelligence
- Enhancing the search experience through interface design
- Search-based applications
- The use of taxonomies to improve search performance
- Implementation case studies
- Customer experience management
- Role of crawlers
- Advances in search UX
- Multilingual content and querying
- E-discovery and risk management
- Search in social tools and the new social enterprise
- Multimedia-finding images, audio, video
- Search based applications
- Counting on analytics
- Analyzing and measuring search effectiveness
- Security and access challenges
- Migration to new, improved search technologies
- Web experience improvement
- Applying search optimization techniques
- Open source options
- Impact of the cloud on enterprise search
- Internal (intranet) communications and collaboration
- Mobile search challenges
- Enterprise search implementations in financial service, insurance, pharmaceutical, or media organizations
If you would like to be considered as a speaker, please submit your ideas at here. We will review submissions as they arrive, so don't delay in submitting your ideas!
We look forward to receiving your ideas and suggestions before the submission deadline of December 21, 2012.
Program Director, Enterprise Search Summit
Editor-in-Chief, Online Searcher