Enterprise Search in the Real World
ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT FALL 2011 has a unique focus on the practical aspects of implementing internal corporate search services. Case studies anchor the 3 days of presentations and discussion, covering realworld implementations in consumer products corporations, research institutions, technology companies, management consulting, and large media institutions. If you are a search specialist, knowledge manager, IT, department director or CIO, ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT FALL is the place to learn about the best choices and how to avoid common errors, creating the best search value for your investment.
Enterprise search is not about simply locating masses of information, it is about enabling employees to more effectively perform their jobs. The stakes are high, and at ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT FALL, we provide the expert resources you need to enable information access and action to deliver better results in your organization, searching via smartphones and tablets, search-based applications, through gigabytes of video, and across data silos.
Integrated with the KMWorld Conference, SharePoint Symposium and Taxonomy Bootcamp, this is a not to be missed event that provides the complete picture of the enterprise information ecosystem to better inform your most valuable assets: the content, information, and knowledge that are the lifeblood of your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Search managers
- Intranet/portal managers
- IT managers
- Information & knowledge architects
- Content managers
- Web publishers & developers
- Information professionals
- Knowledge management professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for organizing, managing, and retrieving internal and/or external information
What You Will Learn
- Get the nuts and bolts you need to make search work
- Learn from the experience of hands-on information managers who are implementing search software and getting results
- Learn how to maximize your existing investments
- Be equipped to make wise decisions about enhancements and new investments
- Hear case studies from practicing enterprise search professionals
- Explore search as part of Information Architecture and Knowledge Management
- Understand when and why to use taxonomies and metadata in enterprise search
- Get briefed on emerging search strategies, tools, and developments
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers with similar needs and concerns
Your Enterprise Search Summit Fall Registration Includes
- Access to all keynotes and conference sessions
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Attendee luncheons
- Welcome Reception on Monday evening
- Admission to the Enterprise Solutions Showcase, including the Grand Opening Reception on Tuesday evening
- Access to conference presentations online
Enterprise Solutions Showcase
The Enterprise Solutions Showcase will feature the top companies in the KM, CM, search, taxonomy, and intranets marketplace, offering attendees an opportunity to explore all the latest in product and service solutions. If you are looking for a particular product, evaluating competing systems, or keeeping up with the latest trends and developments, be sure to visit the Enterprise Solutions Showcase. Click here to see who will be at this year's Showcase.
Tuesday, November 1
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Reception
Wednesday, November 2
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 3
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.