Delivering Bottom Line Results
ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT is a highly intense, in-depth, 3-day conference that covers how to develop,
implement and enhance internal search capabilities. If you are an information or knowledge manager or IT or search professional,
ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT is where you will learn strategies, explore solutions, and build the skill sets you need to make your organization’s content not only searchable
but--more importantly--findable and actionable. Enterprise search is not about simply locating masses of information, it is about enabling employees to more
effectively perform their jobs. The stakes are higher inside the enterprise, and at ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT
we provide the expert resources you need to enable information access and action to deliver better results in your organization.
ENTERPRISE SEARCH SUMMIT delivers the skills and knowledge you need to implement, manage, and
enhance search in your organization.
Who Should Attend
- Search managers
- Intranet/portal managers
- IT managers
- Information & knowledge architects
- Content managers
- Web publishers & developers
- Information professionals
- Knowledge management professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for organizing, managing, and retrieving internal and/or external information
What You Will Learn
- Get the nuts and bolts you need to make search work.
- Learn from the experience of hands-on information managers that are implementing search software and getting results.
- Learn how to maximize your existing investments
- Be equipped to make wise decisions about enhancements and new investments.
- Hear case studies from practicing enterprise search professionals.
- Explore search as part of Information Architecture and Knowledge Management.
- Understand when and why to use taxonomies and metadata in enterprise search.
- Get briefed on emerging search strategies, tools, and developments.
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers with similar needs and concerns.
President, nForm User Experience, Ltd.
Susan E. Feldman
Stephen E. Arnold
Managing Director, ArnoldIT.com