Thank you for making Enterprise Search Summit Fall 2012 a success!
Save the dates for Enterprise Search Summit 2013:
Spring: May 21 - 22 | Hilton New York
Fall: November 6 - 8 | Renaissance Washington, DC Hotel
Strategies to Hit Your Moving Targets
This year’s Fall Enterprise Search Summit combines reports of real-world, practical, internal search services with reviews of some of the latest developments on the part of search companies. Case studies anchor the 3 days of presentations and discussion. Learn from your peers about how to hit the moving targets that affect your organization’s environment.
People’s search experience outside of work raises their expectations of what they can quickly and effortlessly locate on the job. Successful enterprise search is the key to satisfied employees and customers. It enables them to be more productive, perform their jobs better, make informed decisions, and pick out the salient information they need.
Conference presentations cover issues of findability, open source, cloud search, best practices, and other topics of concern to search practitioners. Enterprise Search Summit is where to go to learn strategies, explore solutions, and build the skill sets you need to make your organization’s content easily searchable and delivered in an actionable format. What you learn here will enable your organization to get the best value for its search initiatives.
Who Should Attend
- Search managers
- Intranet/portal managers
- IT managers
- Information & knowledge architects
- Content managers
- Web publishers & developers
- Information professionals
- Knowledge management professionals
- Anyone who is responsible for organizing, managing, and retrieving internal and/or external information
What You Will Learn
- Get the nuts and bolts you need to make search work
- Learn from the experience of hands-on information managers who are implementing search software and getting results
- Learn how to maximize your existing investments
- Be equipped to make wise decisions about enhancements and new investments
- Hear case studies from practicing enterprise search professionals
- Explore search as part of Information Architecture and Knowledge Management
- Understand when and why to use taxonomies and metadata in enterprise search
- Get briefed on emerging search strategies, tools, and developments
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers with similar needs and concerns
Your Enterprise Search Summit Fall Registration Includes
- Access to all keynotes and conference sessions
- Continental breakfast each morning
- Morning and afternoon coffee breaks
- Attendee luncheons
- Welcome Reception on Monday evening
- Admission to the Enterprise Solutions Showcase, including the Grand Opening Reception on Tuesday evening
- Access to conference presentations online
Enterprise Solutions Showcase
The Enterprise Solutions Showcase will feature the top companies in the KM, CM, search, taxonomy, and intranets marketplace, offering attendees an opportunity to explore all the latest in product and service solutions. If you are looking for a particular product, evaluating competing systems, or keeeping up with the latest trends and developments, be sure to visit the Enterprise Solutions Showcase. Click here to see who will be at this year's Showcase.
Wednesday, October 17
5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Grand Opening Reception
Thursday, October 18
10:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday, October 19
10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.