Mark your calendar for our next Enterprise Search & Discovery event!
Enterprise Search & Discovery 2015
November 4 - 5, 2015 • JW Marriott, Washington DC
Enterprise Search & Discovery 2014
Click here to download presentations.
Enterprises wanting to leverage internal data to enhance profitability and deliver excellent services need discovery mechanisms as well as enterprise search. It's no longer about merely searching for information within the firewall—it's about customers finding products, companies monetizing real time activities, and organizations maximizing the data they own. Deploying an enterprise search engine is rarely sufficient. It needs to be tweaked or replaced based on changing requirements.
The advent of Big Data causes enterprises to rethink how they handle search, databases, analysis, and decision making. Cloud computing, outcome-based metrics, adaptive filtering, taxonomy and metadata tools, predictive analysis, open source, knowledge graphs, and mobile delivery raise people's expectations for search and discovery. Implementing search and discovery that works for the realities of your business, your users, and your work environment presents many challenges. Search and discovery must support your organization's strategic goals in order to be taken seriously and thus adequately funded.
We've designed this year's Enterprise Search & Discovery conference with lots of room for interaction, panel discussions, and provocative talks. Whether your interests lie in upgrading existing platforms, cutting through the complexities of search technologies, designing your own discovery system, using search to enhance business intelligence, putting information in the cloud, taming your Big Data, or analyzing and measuring your search effectiveness, we've got something for you!
Why You Should Attend
- Learn about new tools and technologies you need to make search work
- Get the latest insights from enterprise search experts
- Exchange ideas about open source solutions
- Figure out where apps, mobile, and semantics can help you
- Discover the implications of Big Data
- Hear comparisons of search technologies that affect real business solutions
- Network and share ideas with other knowledge, technology, and information managers
- Find realistic information in case studies from practitioners
- Understand the role of taxonomies and the user experience inside the firewall
- Find inspiration to help your bottom line
- Discuss search problems with your peers and find solutions
Conference Registration Includes
- Access to all Enterprise Search & Discovery conference sessions PLUS complimentary access to all Data Summit 2014 conference sessions
- Light continental breakfast and breaks daily
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Access to the Data Solutions Showcase
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday evening
- Access to conference presentations online
Data Solutions Showcase
A vibrant marketplace for enterprise search and discovery companies, the Data Solutions Showcase will feature the top companies in the industry and offer attendees the opportunity to explore new developments in product and service solutions. The Showcase is an excellent place to look for a particular product, evaluate competing systems, and keep up with the latest trends.
Tuesday, May 13
10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 14
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Special Co-Located Event - Data Summit 2014
Two events for the price of one! When you register for the Enterprise Search & Discovery you also get complimentary access to Data Summit 2014! Data Summit is your guide to the future of data management and analysis and how it is transforming the business world as we know it today. IT practitioners and business stakeholders alike will benefit from an intensive, two-day immersion into the key technologies and strategies for becoming a data-driven business. Learn what works in the real world. Master the leading technologies and techniques. Connect with the best minds in the industry and plan your course forward. For more information visit dbta.com/DataSummit/2014.